- This is a 5/8 inch head, rolled round cheek and browband in a Dark Brown bridle leather.
- 5/8 inch buckle behind the ear left side and 5/8 inch buckles at the bit ends.
- Browband is swelled in the center with two large sterling acorns and tapered to rolled round with two 3/4 inch sterling ferrules on each side.
- Two 1 1/2 inch sterling browband conchos.
- The cheek pieces are rolled round and swelled in the center with large sterling plates and one 3/4 inch sterling ferrule at the bottom and two 3/4 inch sterling ferrules on the round a the top of the swelled center.
- Throatlatch is 1/2 inch with No. 115 Sterling Buckle and tip.
- The head piece buckle and bit end buckles are nickel No. 12 5/8 inch buckles.
- The balance of the hardware is solid sterling silver.
- This headstall can be made in Tan, Chestnut, Dark Brown, or Black Bridle leather.
This headstall was originally built by Olsen-Nolte, and I rebuilt it for a rancher from the Laytonville, California area.